Loss of a great friend and master rod builder

Started by 54bullseye, December 26, 2020, 05:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuttyhunker

John.
When we, Mona and me, met Dave at your place six months ago, I'd have never believed that this is what would be coming off my keyboard today.  He was a gentleman full of life, a guy excited for the future, expanding his home and shop.  Our condolences to his family and to you.
Bob
Doomed from childhood

54bullseye

Thanks for the replies !! His wife will like seeing them. Dave was a good guy and this was to bad to come on so quick although he probably had it way before it was found.   John Taylor

54bullseye

Quote from: Cuttyhunker on December 27, 2020, 02:15:24 PM
John.
When we, Mona and me, met Dave at your place six months ago, I'd have never believed that this is what would be coming off my keyboard today.  He was a gentleman full of life, a guy excited for the future, expanding his home and shop.  Our condolences to his family and to you.
Bob

I agree Bob he was really looking forward to getting his new rod shop up and running !! When I saw him last Sunday he told me that he had to get going soon and that had a bunch of rods to get done for people !

Rancanfish

So sorry.  You never get over losing a real friend.  But that means you remember and every one wants to be remembered.  Sounds like a good man.

Condolences to his family.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

gstours

We are sorry to hear about your friend Dave.  He seemed like a very nice guy and had a passion for helping others around him.  May he Rest In Peace as his worries are over.    May we be equally kind to each other.

milne

My condolences to the family and for your loss John.
Geez, 2020 has something to answer too, it's been a terrible year for losses amongst our community...

Again, sorry for you loss..

Col

Bill B

Our prayers go out to his family....as said before, we are losing way too many people.....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Ron Jones

Very saddened to hear the news. I know it is especially hard on you John. We will e praying for all involved, we will be praying for all of us.

Ronald Jones
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"