Happy New Years from Fort Lauderdale

Started by Mad Snooker, December 30, 2011, 08:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Snooker

Actually my second post, but very glad to be aboard with my fellow gearheads......took my first reel apart at age 4, put my first reel back together at age 14, but that's another story....

alantani

welcome!  same story with me and a clock.  um, just the disassembly portion of the story.  never did get it back together. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Nessie Hunter

LOL....   I never got my first one back together!!  :-(   
Your a better man then I....   LOL
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Killerbug

http://forum.esoxhunt.dk
-----------------------------
They say Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf.
You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time

K Nguyen

Happy New Year from Woodland, WA.  May 2012 brings everyone many opportunities of tight line, bent rods, and screaming drags.

Please be safe in your celebrations!
Why you don't take Asians fishing with you???
Because we will eat your bait.

broadway

Have a happy new year, crew!  Be safe, bottoms up, and don't do anything I wouldn't do  ;)
...and thanks to you, Alan for keeping this site rolling/ growing year after year... I'm sure glad to be a part of this crew!
All my best to you and your families,
Dom

Alto Mare

Quote from: broadway on December 31, 2011, 07:08:23 PM
Have a happy new year, crew!  Be safe, bottoms up, and don't do anything I wouldn't would do  ;)
...and thanks to you, Alan for keeping this site rolling/ growing year after year... I'm sure glad to be a part of this crew!
All my best to you and your families,
Dom

Well said Dom...same here. Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.