Abu 5500c3 2 speed vs the Niagara River

Started by hurt locker, January 08, 2021, 10:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hurt locker

Some Pics from my Buddies trip in November using an Abu 5500c3 2speed that i lent him for the trip. They had a great trip. Wonderful place to Jig for different species after the fall run of Kings is over. They fished for 10 straight days with different people coming and fishing a couple of days then someone else doing the same. This is just small sampling of the fish that were caught. They also caught a couple of nice Browns and several nice Smallmouth but with a Daiwa CV-Z 253 that I lent him also. Spooled with 8lb test and 8lb flouro leader and 7'6" Shimano Claurus rods;

Bryan Young

Sweet!!!  I banked fish the Niagara River but didn't catch anything.  I remember is was cold and cold.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

tincanary

Quote from: Bryan Young on January 08, 2021, 10:32:07 PM
Sweet!!!  I banked fish the Niagara River but didn't catch anything.  I remember is was cold and cold.

That's Great Lakes tributary winter fishing for you.  This is my favorite time to fish for steelhead.  Most people are huddled in shanties on the lakes and most times I find solitude on the river.  It can be magical at times.