New here...

Started by INOXicated, January 01, 2012, 05:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

INOXicated

Been a lurker for awhile. So much information here. Happy New Year to all.
Senior Account Rep. Amazing Products LLC.
www.Apdistribution.com
www.grip-n-hook.com

Paleoreelist

Welcome, and a happy new year to you.  :)
The best day to go fishing is any day that ends in a Y.

kamuwela

aloha and welcome to alans play house. happy new year

broadway

Welcome aboard!  Do you work for the company Inox?  I know they use the word inoxicate in their advertising videos.  If so, can you give us some info on the products?
Thanks
Dom

Nessie Hunter

Welcome & Happy New year!!
The more the merrier.. :-)
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Alto Mare

Welcome ! Enjoy your stay!
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Hey Sal: New photo, looking good :-*.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broadway

Sal, you look like Don johnson in an episode of Miami Vice in that photo... where's Tubbs?  ;D
Dom

Norcal Pescador

Welcome from the left coast.
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

alantani

john, good to talk to you again and glad to have you here!  so for those of you that don't already know, john is the inox guy for the united states.  the general guidelines are as follows.  go ahead and set up your personal info with all of your affilliations, products and web links.  there is no paid advertising here.  it only has to be fishing related.  any info that you can provide on lubes would be greatly appreciated. it's clear that you have your own line of products, but that does not make your information or your opinions less valuable.  you can jump in on the general discussions of lubes under any of the posts that we have going now or you can start your own.  in the "for sale" section, feel freel to do a post of the specific products that you sell and include the links.  please, no unsolicitated pm's or e-mails to the members. 

lastly, buddy up with morton.  i think that an exchange of info between the two of you would help everyone.  oh, and welcome!!!!!!!   ;D

Quote from: INOXicated on January 01, 2012, 06:03:11 AM
Alan,
    Hope all is well and your New Year is a great one. I don't want to cause any issues or be considered a spammer. So my question is in my profile should I list my APdistribution site. I am not here push product.
  We do have two new products out, De-oil-it which renders fuel and oil spills non bio available turning them to a non-toxic form of air, water and soil with chemical reaction. Works as a great bilge cleaner. We also have Fuelmedic which not only deals with the Ethanol issues we have in fuel but removes water by polar bonding the hydrogen molecule chain to the hydrocarbon molecule chain, no more phase separation. The water is actually converted to a combustible allowing for a clean burn. No more gumming or varnish problems.
   With that said I am here to learn. The thread about bearings from China was very interesting, looking forward to the final out come. Also like the anti-corrosion material for tackle, going to get some next week.

Thank
John
www.APdistribution.com

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

INOXicated

Wow what a difference in the fishing  related website. Already feels like a family atmosphere. Just reading the bearing post was a lot to chew on. Like I said a ton of great information to absorb here. I will chime in when I can and learn a lot more. If anybody is interested in product line you can visit our site. Inox, Fuelmedic and De-Oil-it are great products for the fishing and marine industry. Alan put it in his reply so I think I can put a link once here.   www.APdistribution.com

Thanks Guys
John
www.Apdistribution.com
www.grip-n-hook.com

alantani

it's amazing how much easier things are when you take advertising money out of the equation.  you know we almost had 500,000 hits this month?  don't forget the mug shot avatar!

INOXicated

Quote from: alantani on January 01, 2012, 09:36:26 PM
john, good to talk to you again and glad to have you here!  so for those of you that don't already know, john is the inox guy for the united states.  the general guidelines are as follows.  go ahead and set up your personal info with all of your affilliations, products and web links.  there is no paid advertising here.  it only has to be fishing related.  any info that you can provide on lubes would be greatly appreciated. it's clear that you have your own line of products, but that does not make your information or your opinions less valuable.  you can jump in on the general discussions of lubes under any of the posts that we have going now or you can start your own.  in the "for sale" section, feel freel to do a post of the specific products that you sell and include the links.  please, no unsolicitated pm's or e-mails to the members. 

lastly, buddy up with morton.  i think that an exchange of info between the two of you would help everyone.  oh, and welcome!!!!!!!   ;D

Quote from: INOXicated on January 01, 2012, 06:03:11 AM
Alan,
How do I find Morton or maybe he will find me?
    Hope all is well and your New Year is a great one. I don't want to cause any issues or be considered a spammer. So my question is in my profile should I list my APdistribution site. I am not here push product.
  We do have two new products out, De-oil-it which renders fuel and oil spills non bio available turning them to a non-toxic form of air, water and soil with chemical reaction. Works as a great bilge cleaner. We also have Fuelmedic which not only deals with the Ethanol issues we have in fuel but removes water by polar bonding the hydrogen molecule chain to the hydrocarbon molecule chain, no more phase separation. The water is actually converted to a combustible allowing for a clean burn. No more gumming or varnish problems.
   With that said I am here to learn. The thread about bearings from China was very interesting, looking forward to the final out come. Also like the anti-corrosion material for tackle, going to get some next week.

Thank
John
www.APdistribution.com

www.Apdistribution.com
www.grip-n-hook.com

alantani

morton will find you.....   ;D

wallacewt

welcome from down under