daiwa 900h/910h drag kits are now available

Started by alantani, January 03, 2012, 08:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

i am finally getting around to putting the 900 drag kits together.  

note that i will be sending out only 4 metal washers, two keyed and two slotted, plus the usual 6 pre-greased carbon fiber washers.  you will need to reuse one of the thick keyed metal washers on the very top to complete the set.  most guys were doing that anyway.  please let me know if there are any problems.  

if you want a drag kit, send a $25 check to alan tani, 12362 ted court, saratoga, ca 95070 and i will ship out a drag kit to you.  for overseas, send an email to alantani@yahoo.com and i will ship out the drag washers and a paypal request.  figure $27 with shipping included.  also, take a look at the kolekar 6/0 handle grip.  it's still $36 with shipping included and it makes a huge difference on the reel.  thanks!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

seashells

Alan, Do you have any of the drag kits left? Just picked up a couple of 900H reels, were spares on a boat don't look like they ever hit the water. Disassembled one , and although like new, I would rather upgrade now than after I loose the BIG ONE.

alantani

yes, please send me an e-mail to alantani@yahoo.com with your address and i will send them out. also take a look at the 6/0 kolekar grip.  it's a great upgrade!  http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=158.0

Nojiri

Hi Alan,
Looks like it's been a few years, but might you have any drag kits left for the 900H?
Thanks!
Nojiri

alantani

yes, about a dozen left, plus a really nice 5/0 grip and stainless steel arm.  send me a pm with your address, let me know what i can tempt you with and i will get it shipped out.  thanks!  alan