penn SS-3130 RW

Started by pinoy101, April 22, 2021, 07:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinoy101

hello Gents, hoping to learn from the gurus... :)  found this rod and im wondering on the tip.. i think its riveted/repaired ?... or is  this an original?...

and what is RW  meaning?..

also, came with a 349 black.. nice rings,  to bad the left plate is damage/crack... maybe someday i may find a replacement...

thanks

alan s.

thorhammer

LOOKS like a repair, although a good effort. Replacement screw and bushing easily found on the Bay. Thats a nice mariner, 349, well worth trying to locate a plate.

Swami805

If a plate from a 49 will work I have one laying around you can have.  Might need to swap the bushing or something
Do what you can with that you have where you are

mikeysm

I might have a new black plate. When I get home after work I will check.

Mike

pinoy101

Quote from: thorhammer on April 22, 2021, 12:03:59 PM
LOOKS like a repair, although a good effort. Replacement screw and bushing easily found on the Bay. Thats a nice mariner, 349, well worth trying to locate a plate.

the repair looks solid... thanks ...

pinoy101

Quote from: Swami805 on April 22, 2021, 01:12:11 PM
If a plate from a 49 will work I have one laying around you can have.  Might need to swap the bushing or something

thanks Swami.... if I can't get hold of a 349 plate will try that... I think a friend over here has a 49 will compare ..

pinoy101

Quote from: mikeysm on April 22, 2021, 02:36:22 PM
I might have a new black plate. When I get home after work I will check.

Mike

thank you .. i would appreciate much... but i think the shipping would set me back... will try to look here in the P.I. fingers cross...

but il keep in mind you may still have it. thanks again Mikeysm..