Retirement Gift

Started by jgp12000, May 05, 2021, 01:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgp12000

I splurged and got myself a neon Evinrude clock(green), I have a 74' 9.9hp that runs like a sewing machine, except on our last camping trip it spun the prop. I mounted the original prop on the opposite wall from the clock. When you are retired you have time to do silly things like this...

Rancanfish

Is that a new shop? All the wood looks fresh still.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

jgp12000

Yep I had it built 3 years ago when the house was built, without sheetrock I have plenty of places to hang all my junk...it has become a true mancave though with a smart TV, PC, beer fridge and microwave. It's nice til summer gets here...(you can never build a shop big enough)

Rancanfish

Congrats on having a shop.  When I was running my biz I framed in a small office in the corner of the garage. Insulated and sheetrocked the outer walls.  Still got too hot in summer, lol.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Bill B

Congratulations on your retirement.  I'm on Day 7 of mine.....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

jgp12000

congrats Bill ! Going on 3 months for me it feels so free to do whatever you want to when you want to.

Ron Jones

Quote from: jgp12000 on May 05, 2021, 02:16:07 PM
Yep I had it built 3 years ago when the house was built, without sheetrock I have plenty of places to hang all my junk...it has become a true mancave though with a smart TV, PC, beer fridge and microwave. It's nice til summer gets here...(you can never build a shop big enough)

Nothing truer has ever been said!

Congratulations on the clock, seems like the perfect finishing touch.

The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"