Finished up a Few eBay Specials

Started by foakes, May 10, 2021, 09:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foakes

Thanks, Rich —

I believe you will find them to your liking — both functionally and as new.

Wasn't going to send them back until you return.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

jgp12000

I like the crab cakes at G&M if they are still open, big as baseballs when I  went. Congratulations on the latest grandchild they are a blessing and more fishing buddies. I have a 110N and a 280 Finessa Fred restored for me true artwork, almost too pretty to fish with. I have foam floats on my keepsake poles as well as any I take in the kayak. I learned long ago if you want to keep your poles don't lay them on a dock things happen and I have had a few pulled in even by 1lb bream, even a small catfish will drag a pole in the water off a dock off topic but just saying.

https://gandmcrabcakes.com/

jgp12000

Fred,
where do you get Kroil in aerosol, it's been my goto break free for years? You can literally watch rust fall off rusty hardware.

foakes

Quote from: jgp12000 on May 16, 2021, 03:54:01 PM
Fred,
where do you get Kroil in aerosol, it's been my goto break free for years? You can literally watch rust fall off rusty hardware.

Amazon, ebay, Eastwood, etc..

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.