tsunami shield 5000 help

Started by jlnel, August 27, 2021, 04:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlnel

Hi all..

I have a tsunami shield 5000 and the bail came off the roller arm side. I found an elcip that fit but appears that it's missing a spacer or something.

Does anyone have schematics or a scan of the parts list?

I contacted tsunami and really were no help and want to try and help this guy to fix the reel without a giant expense.

Thanks for any help, john.

Also, if anyone has an extra wrench they would part with please message me😉

oldmanjoe

Didn`t find a schematic,  This may help , it is a tear down for a bail less conversion   
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
" Life " It`s a thinking man`s game
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

jlnel

Thanks, it helped a bit.. now i do know he is missing parts!!  I have contacted Tsunami and they responded " I'll try and find you a schematic"... didn't sound real promising.. fingers crossed! Thank you again for the video!

Quote from: oldmanjoe on August 27, 2021, 08:32:27 PM
Didn`t find a schematic,  This may help , it is a tear down for a bail less conversion   

jlnel

I found a post on stripersonline that a guy had a pic of it, hope it helps others if needed.

Quote from: oldmanjoe on August 27, 2021, 08:32:27 PM