Accurate gears

Started by Alto Mare, January 21, 2012, 09:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

I have been after the Accurate gears for a Penn 114H for a while now. I finally got a hold of the main gear but don't have the pinion. Just in case someone here happens to have one laying around and wanted to sell it, please let me know and I will buy it from you. Thanks! Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

So, it was you who picked that solo main gear up on ebay the other day.  Not a bad price, but I was nervous the teeth might not mesh with another pinion if from a different year/ batch.  Hope it works out for ya, pal.
I'll let ya know if I get my paws on a pinion.
Take it easy,
Dom

Alto Mare

Dom, that gear looks brand new. I was willing to take a chance at $25. I've been searching for those gears for a long time now. You already know that I would never pay $140 for a used set ;). I'm hoping that we can get someone to make them.Later bud. Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

wallacewt

alto mare
which accurate model fits the penn

broadway

I know you've been looking (me too) ;)  I'm working on a few things, but I have to say the machining industry is booming cause it's like pulling teeth to get a call back  :-\
Dom

Alto Mare

Quote from: wallacewt on January 22, 2012, 12:44:10 AM
alto mare
which accurate model fits the penn
Wallace, I'm interested in the gears for the 114H, 3.25:1 ratio. I wouldn't turn down the 113h, 4:1 ratio also, if available.