we need a japanese connection

Started by alantani, January 22, 2012, 08:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

if you look at that world map on the front page, we have two guys that are logging in from japan.  gentlemen, we need a japanese connection.  there are many parts on the japanese versions of shimano and daiwa that we cannot get locally.  can you help us out?
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

What parts do you need?  I've got a lot of friends in Japan, and a handful are salties.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

nothing now, but the question comes up once in a while!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Yes we do. There are also some cool custom parts for the Penn SS that we can't get our hands on.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

Sal, is this what you are looking for?

http://owls.or.tv/penn_650_ssm_top.html
http://owls.or.tv/penn_750_ssm_top.html

I'm not sure of the ordering method, but my friends said that they will help facilitate.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

redsetta

Great links Bryan - thanks for those.
NZ$700+ for a 750SS?! Yikes!  ;)
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Alto Mare

Yes Bryan that's it, Thanks! Still trying to find a way to navigate the site
though. I need to have those handles! Not into the colored ones, but that anodized gold looks sweet. Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

Quote from: redsetta on January 26, 2012, 09:39:37 PM
Great links Bryan - thanks for those.
NZ$700+ for a 750SS?! Yikes!  ;)
Cheers, Justin
The price of bling bling. ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 26, 2012, 10:03:08 PM
Yes Bryan that's it, Thanks! Still trying to find a way to navigate the site
though. I need to have those handles! Not into the colored ones, but that anodized gold looks sweet. Sal
I use google translate to navigate a little.   Let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do.