trinidad 30 DC

Started by steelfish, October 22, 2021, 01:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat

Thanks nice wright up, very interesting, I think if you pull your left hand back towards your body faster as casting, thats were the power of the cast comes from.
     & Steve thanks for the tip on the I phone, I have never tested one, as I cant afford to buy one, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

steelfish

Quote from: Donnyboat on November 10, 2021, 12:45:56 AM
Thanks nice wright up, very interesting, I think if you pull your left hand back towards your body faster as casting, thats were the power of the cast comes from.

I tried some faster and stronger cast the way you said but the camera in my chest wasnt secured on a proper Chest-mount but it was just holding of my neck with a cord necklace haha (Im poor what can I do), I also needed to try to keep the reel in front of the camera to film the spool, plus every time I tried a stronger cast pulling the left arm as you said the camera jumped all over my chest, so my casts were kind of "soft" or controlled to avoid the inertia of the body movement to move the camera.  :-\

my 12.6ft surf rod has a distance from the reelseat to the butt of 30" or so its easier to cast with both hands and make stronger cast just like you said, pulling the lest hand towards the body and suddenly stop the rod at 10:00 รณ clock.

The Baja Guy

oc1

This is a fun project Alex, and a good-looking reel too.