The List - SOA 3-day, June 14-17 - Alan Tani, chartermaster

Started by alantani, November 11, 2021, 12:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calingfornia Dreamin

Last minute question: I have at least one extra 80lb and 100/130lb rail rod setup. Is anyone on the trip lacking heavy gear? Otherwise I'll leave them at my friend's place. Call or text me if you want me to bring it(Alan emailed out all our numbers).

-Nikola
Working with lines on paper and/or at sea. Where there are pens or penns you'll likely find me.

Porthos

Quote from: Mjg378 on June 13, 2022, 11:30:48 AMAt the airport Memphis to San Diego.   Course have a stop to change planes.  Then onto San Diego!  See y'all soon.
Mike

Sorry I can't meet up with you Mike and everyone else to see you guys off...a little difficult to do from NYC. Won't land back in SAN until 9:30 P.M., 6/17, so unable to welcome you back at the dock.

Bent rods to all!

Wai

Bill B

Looking to be a little "sporty" as we head out Tuesday, swells predicted to be 7'-11' with 10 second intervals....
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Bill B

I like your forecast better!  Buoyweather.com not so much 🧐

Everything is packed and waiting to toss in the car.  I'm leaving in 12 hours (0400 hrs).
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

Ready for tomorrow!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Rocket Dog

Brewcrafter

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Looks like very little wind starting Tuesday night.  Hope you guys have a great trip!

pjstevko

Yup get'm fellas! Have a great trip.

What was the new parking procedure like?

sciaenops

Gud luk all. Wish I was able to swing it.

Nxt yr hopefully.

Keith

Donnyboat

Good luck every one, just think of us, & leave a few fish in the ocean, looking forward to some good pictures, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

dangalang

Good luck tuna hunters, looking forward to the report.

thorhammer

solrac