smoooothdrags for pro-gear 540

Started by boo, January 24, 2012, 09:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boo

boo

I have no idea how to post a picture... is there an e-mail address that I can send pix too?

Bryan Young

Boo,

After you hit reply, below the window where you type, there is a "+ Additional Options..."  click on that.  The to the right of "Attach:" there is a button that says "Browse..."  click on that.  Then attach the file from the location where the picture is located.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

boo

Here is the photo ... thanks for the help.

Bryan Young

Those are 4/0 drags and look to be carbon fiber ones at that.  If they are not glazed, just rub them them with a rag and regrease with Cal's.  You will need to get a carbon fiber drag for under the gear though for smoother operation of your drag systems.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

boo

Thanks for all of your help... the drags in this reel were jerky anyway, so I will likely replace them. 

Bryan Young

Call or send Dawn an email and she'll set you up.