Join me at Morro Bay Friday Dec 17th on the Avenger 10hr trip!

Started by pjstevko, November 20, 2021, 04:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlezama

Quote from: pjstevko on December 16, 2021, 01:05:57 AM
Randy thanks for those prizes! You have any more for sale? I need a reel case....

Bill you'll need 16oz or heavier weights for using the dropper loop shrimp flies!

Same here, 16 oz, the lighest jig 10.5 oz. WIll bring lighter stuff as well (2-8 oz) in case we fish the shallows again like we did last time
Juan

Vintage Offshore Tackle

PJ and Juan, I should have a few more extra reel cases and will try to bring them up to Cayucos late Thursday afternoon, but if I can't make it there, I will bring them to the boat on Friday. 

If anyone can think of anything that they can use that I might have, let me know and if I have it I will bring it. 

I do have a couple of small Accurate Boss Extreme Twin Drag 400N narrow single speed reels that would be nice for fishing light line small bluefin that would be a good deal for someone at $300 each.  They are in very nice shape but do not have rod clamps.  They list for $469

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

El Pescador

QUESTION!!!???

Does the Avenger has a galley kitchen for hot food on this trip??

Or do we need to bring breakfast and lunch with us????

LET me know, please.

See you at the Clubhouse, I'll be there between 4-5 PM.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

pjstevko

Wayne there will food served on the boat if you choose to pay for it. It'll be the usual breakfast burritos and boat burgers. Or you can bring your own food and drinks just not beer.

El Pescador

Thanks, PJ!!

And your NO-NUT Brownies are now done, thanks to Mrs. El Pescador!!!

Share and Share alike!!!   OR NOT!!! ;D    YOU Decide!!!!

Wayne

oldmanjoe

???      So you are bringing Wine and brownies , I see how you roll .....
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

alantani

i've been following the text messages about the menu for these guys.  i't's killin' me not being able to go!!!! :-[
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

El Pescador

Quote from: oldmanjoe on December 16, 2021, 06:32:16 PM
???      So you are bringing Wine and brownies , I see how you roll .....

WINE!! Yes, and ONLY Merlot!!!!   Like the movie "Sideways"!!!

Wayne

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Dominick

Quote from: Ron Jones on December 16, 2021, 09:14:44 PM
Merlot,
It is a dessert wine!
The Man

ha ha... The Man knows.  I keep trying to wean him off of Merlot.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

steelfish

yay   looking forward to see the pictures of this trip, take lots of pics guys even if there are no fish on any of the pics  ;D ;D

great to see a bunch of ohana guys on the same boat.

The Baja Guy

Brewcrafter

Mr. Wayne - Like "The Boss" I am so dying not being on this trip.  And while I am "The Brewcrafter" my knowledge into other fermentable potions has strayed enough to know that "Sideways" was about Pinot...but I do like Merlot!
Hoping for a great report want to see you guys NAIL IT!!!! - john

El Pescador

Brewmaster!

Red wine aside we did enjoy SOME of your frosty contributions last night !!!

John, this was a REEL Fan Favorite!!

Seared or Sashimi Blue Fin Tuna, you decide, it is ALL GOOD!!!

We board the Avenger in an hour!!!

Either way, we here are all having FUN!!!!

Wayne

Brewcrafter

Food looks great!  I checked the counts tonight, and we all know that the landings never fib on their counts!  Looks like a good trip!!!  Way to get them!!!! - john
Avenger   Full Day   22   103 Rockfish, 68 Red Rockfish, 9 Copper Rockfish, 6 Bocaccio, 2 Lingcod (up to 10 pounds)