Serbia

Started by dusan.lukic, January 26, 2012, 06:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dusan.lukic

Dear Mr Tani,
I live in a small town Sokobanja in Serbia.Sokobanja is a tourist destination known for it's fresh air and healing waters.Our Nobel Prize winner Ivo Andric wrote:Sokobanja-Sokograd, come old,leave young.Healthy food,a lot of natural beautyies
and middle-age town are the reasons why the tourists visit this town.Bovan lake is the place where I spend my free time.I catch pike,catfish and walleye.I used lures,all types of silicon bait's and small fishes.I hope so that you gonna visit my town and be my guest. A lot of greeting's from Serbia!P.S.sorry if my English isn't  correct.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

redsetta

Welcome from New Zealand Dusan.
Hope you enjoy Alan's site.
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Bryan Young

Dusan,

Wow, it's so beautiful there, and that is one monster of a fish...it's probably small in Serbia I'm sure.

Thanks for joining and welcome.  Joining and posting...so very nice.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Dusan: Welcome from Northern California.  I live in San Mateo which is in the San Francisco Bay Area.  Look it up on Google earth.  It is not as rustic and serene as the area where you live but I have the Pacific ocean to the left of me and the San Francisco Bay to the right.  I once traveled to Sarajevo that is the closest I ever got to Serbia.  The coast in Croatia is not much different than the Italian coast on the Italian side.  Glad you are on board here.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

dusan, your english is fine.  i mailed out those two shimano parts this afternoon.  i do not know how long it will take for the parts to arrive.  good luck with the rebuild/repair and thank you for the photos!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

trishul

dusan is that a wells catfish y0u h0lding, th0se thing have amazed me since i was a kid and they get huge esp in spains river ebr0 where they were intr0duced. y0ur place l00ks nice and peacefull i had a sch00l mate fr0m serbia bef0re he als0 t0ld me there are s0me nice fishing places there

Killerbug

Serbia is a cool place, like European catfish big time, personal best,,,,lousy 20lbs   :(
http://forum.esoxhunt.dk
-----------------------------
They say Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf.
You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time