steve carson - aka tunanorth

Started by alantani, January 27, 2012, 12:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

redsetta

Cheers Alan. I'd been wondering about 'Tunanorth' as he appears to be a font of wisdom and information on all things piscatorial.
Makes perfect sense now...  ;)
Welcome Steve - your contributions have been greatly appreciated.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

alantani

i asked him to join up when i saw him at the sacramento tackle show.  nice to have him on board. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

conchydong

Welcome Tunanorth. Your knowledge of Penn Products is unsurpassed. Appreciate all the info you provide on the many forums.

Dominick

Hey Steve:  Welcome.  We hear you are the go to guy for questions about Tuna.  Glad to have you aboard.  Check out http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=2530.0.  Could use a Tuna expert then and again in November for the 2012 WON Tuna Jackpot.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Norcal Pescador

Welcome Steve, from Redding. Looking forward to meeting the rep behind my favorite reels. 8)
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

INOXicated

Senior Account Rep. Amazing Products LLC.
www.Apdistribution.com
www.grip-n-hook.com

Irish Jigger

Hi Steve and welcome from the Emerald Isle. Every time and everywhere I go boat fishing here the Penn is still the  preferred reel of choice. ;D

Bryan Young

Welcome Steve.  Looks like you have lost some weight since I last saw you.  Hope all is well.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D