I love getting boxes from the talented people here!

Started by JRD, February 24, 2022, 12:01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

I've got the green classic 146, red and ice blue squidder plates on my squidder xns but always wanted to try this color.  I couldn't find any pictures of navy blue builds so just pulled the trigger.  I'm sure I won't see another guy at the rail with one of these.

As always beautiful craftsmanship and build quality.  Went together with no hitches   Thanks Tom!!!!

thorhammer

wow...stellar! you won't find another guy with that Teddy camo combo either!!!

Maxed Out

Wow Randy, that dark blue Cortez Classic jigmaster is a home run. You went all in with fine thread sleeve and custom star too. The absolute definition of form and function, just like all your creations. Thanks for sharing
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

foakes

Really sharp, JRD!

That dark blue color is impressive.

I have a 146 Cortez kit in that color that needs to be built.

The Squidders have always been some of my favorite Penn conventionals.

Tom's creations are simply the BEST.  No compromise, no excuses, just perfect.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

broadway

I have 3 (Wife and son actually have 2) of them and man, they are top notch.  The dark blue is my favorite as well.... that's mine ;)
Best,
Dom