Where to get a wrench for a Tyrnos 20 Handle nut?

Started by steelhead_killer, February 27, 2022, 12:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelhead_killer

Does anyone know where to get this size wrench or driver?  It's larger than my Tani wrench and larger than the smooth drag multi wrench. 

Andy
><)))">

Keta

It is Shimano part TGT 0844, if they have not discontinued them Shimano might be a source.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

steelhead_killer

><)))">

Keta

I will check my tools tomorrow morning and see if I have one.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

thorhammer

boon

12 point metric ring spanner or socket usually works on them. I can't remember the size off the top of my head, 16mm maybe?

MarkT

Quote from: boon on February 27, 2022, 03:15:44 AM
12 point metric ring spanner or socket usually works on them. I can't remember the size off the top of my head, 16mm maybe?
In that case try a metric crescent wrench.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

steelhead_killer

Quote from: thorhammer on February 27, 2022, 02:09:37 AM
Great to hrear from you bud!!

Yeah its been too long.  Just trying to keep my head down and get some work done.  Between two jobs, new grandchildren, new grand puppies, aging parents, and a family business that is owned between 8 people and two families... Have not been fishing in over a year.  Hopefully this spring my new son in law will come out and I will book a trip on the Snake.  How is the air in here?

Andy
><)))">

steelhead_killer

Quote from: MarkT on February 27, 2022, 04:47:55 AM
Quote from: boon on February 27, 2022, 03:15:44 AM
In that case try a metric crescent wrench.

;D
><)))">

Keta

Mark Twain