New guy, wanted to say Hi

Started by erictheredd, March 07, 2022, 06:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erictheredd

Hello All,
I am a new member but have been reading the content for some time. I have been fishing most of my life but it was not until recently I realised how much I didn't know.... other than finding the opportunity and wetting a line. This board has been a fantastic resource- even upgraded some of my drag washers using the tutorials in preparation for a 4 day tuna trip our of San Diego in August

Alan is seems we used to be neighbors- I lived in SJ right across the line from Saratoga. Now I am in Livermore.

Thank you for adding me and I appreciate all the help, and especially that which is still to come.

Eric

Wompus Cat

If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

alantani

if you're ever come back to the hood, swing by for a beer!!!! :d
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

RowdyW

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

foakes

Welcome aboard, Eric!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Brewcrafter

Welcome Eric from the SoCal Inland Empire! - john

Maxed Out

Welcome Eric. Hope you have a good trip in August
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

happyhooker

Greetings, etr, from Minnesota.

Frank

kjdunne

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!