Everol parts break down for WompusCat

Started by 54bullseye, March 11, 2022, 12:12:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

54bullseye

This is best I can do for a Everol parts diagram.   John TaylorIMG-5710.jpgIMG-5711.jpgIMG-5712.jpgIMG-5713.jpg   

54bullseye

This is all I have to share as far as Everol parts diagrams !!    John Taylor

Wompus Cat

Man these things are incredibly well Made . I is impressed . I see why you like them so much .
 Just bought this on a whim  and broke it down partially but will have it
Grenaded before long.
Your pictures are a Real Help .
Thank you John
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Wolli

the new version..... how to insert a pdf file??
love jigging    www.jupiter-sunrise-lodge.com/de/
Authorized Jigging Master Service Partner (in Germany)

Wompus Cat

Should be able to upload when click Reply (NOT QUICK REPLY) then scroll down to Attachments and other options , Select that and follow prompts. It does say pdf. file extensions are allowed .
IF not I messaged you with my e-mail to send it to and I will try and load it here .
No guarantee as I don't much bout confusers 
Should be close to 9:00 Pm in your neck of the woods so you may not get this till am Morgen so guten Abend
and Danka

Robert Janssen

The reels have changed a bit since the blue brochure was printed. The reels have changed a bit since then. Not much, but some bearings and stuff are different.

Newer schematic can be viewed here:

https://everolreels.com/wp-content/uploads/Diagramma-Special-Two-Speed.pdf 

Wompus Cat

Thank you good sir . That helps before I delve deeper in the innards .
Looks like it has some flat Bearing plates I wonder if the are caged OR are going to Grenade on me when I extrude the guts ?.

UKChris1

Great reels, tough as old boots and you can get parts from Italy if there is no local agent. The chap I dealt with in Italy spoke/wrote good English (as I have no Italian) and posted exactly what I needed to get a 6/0 'The Best' model back to 100%.

Thanks for posting both the photographs of the blue leaflet and the schematic - the combination really helps you see what the parts look like once having found them in the diagram.

They are easy reels to work on - the only trick is to ensure the little springs on the drag plate are replaced in the original orientation and not misaligned. Of course, if you want to vary the drag set-up, you can vary both the number and location of the springs - many hours of endless fun! Just ensure they are evenly spread or you'll have problems. More springs = more drag, but then the numbers on the scale on the sideplate won't be accurate of course.

Everol also has a series of reels that look more like Penn, Tiagra etc. and those are very different internally. Not played with one in person so can't comment.

Wolli

love jigging    www.jupiter-sunrise-lodge.com/de/
Authorized Jigging Master Service Partner (in Germany)

Wompus Cat

Quote from: Wolli on March 12, 2022, 08:29:54 PMhi, the mail is out

Rgds
Wolfgang

Got it ,Thank you !