trouble log in

Started by Donnyboat, March 11, 2022, 04:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat

Hi all, I had trouble loging in for some time since this format has changed, Alan gave me a pass word to use, but I still had trouble, he then told me, to try & cleen my cache out , anyway, that was well over my head, but my sister inlaw managed to do it for me.
      Our good friend COR-cape Town, firearms groupe, from South Africa, just sent me an email, explaining that he has been locked out for a few days, and I guess there are many others, having the same trouble, so if Shibbs or someone could explain how these members, can get back in that would be good, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

alantani

i'm going to move this to the "website issues" board.  i fixed cor's account.  if anyone hears of anyone else, please let me know!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Wompus Cat

Quote from: alantani on March 11, 2022, 05:30:39 PMi'm going to move this to the "website issues" board.  i fixed cor's account.  if anyone hears of anyone else, please let me know!!!!

Not beein a Smarty Alex but if you can't log in you can't see the Website Issues thread as you have to be logged in  to  see it .
Plus if they could see this post they could just click on the forgot password box if it shows up .
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

alantani

yup, looks like it's getting moved back!!!!!   ::)
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Rooikrans113

:ct  I am in again AKA Cor, but this is not yet over unfortunately.

cmdrzog

The login does not work for me either.  strangely  enough the sign up key logs me in.