Best Small Parts Storage System I Have Ever Used —

Started by foakes, March 24, 2022, 05:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foakes

Home Depot —- $30 for each —- these are excellent values.

Plus free shipping to your store or door.

I bought (9) of these units a couple of years ago —- and have found nothing better for the money.

Each container includes 6 boxes that are fully transformable inside.  AND, solid, hinged clasps with hinges in the rear made with metal rods —- not plastic fall aparts.

All of the units nest together and are easily adaptable to shop usage.

For me, in a small shop —- vertical storage is key.  And these are the best value and more importantly, the quality that I want, at a great value.

I also use these 18" X 12" containers from Home Depot for parts storage and organization.  Have 40 of them.  They now cost about $12.  I bought them when they were $10.

One thing to know, that many folks do not know —-

All of these organizers and boxes are made for Home Depot by a company in Israel —- Keter.

For those of you who know fragile instruments, firearms storage, camera & sound equipment —- Keter is one of the best.

Materials, ability to stack and nest together, quality manufacturing standards, and price —- are tops in my book.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

reelrepair123