TS301

Started by jetman, February 01, 2012, 05:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetman

Hi Alan, where is the best place to buy TS301 oil and should I use a spray can or just a can of liquid?
I am using it on spool bearings,  Thanks Mike

Nessie Hunter

http://www.tsi301.com/

Only place I know of...
On the slow side with shipping, but it gets there (about 10 days)..
I use the 301 in 8 oz can, put that in old Oust bottle with Needle applicator (its 'very' thin).

Recently purchased a Case (12) of 321 in 4 oz bottles and shared/split it with club members.
Worked out great, got what I needed/wanted for $9 a bottle delivered price....
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

alantani

i just ordered a case of 12 cans of 8 ounce tsi 301 and the price jumped from $20 a can to $23.  sorry, gentlemen.  guess we will have to take the blame for this one.  if we had kept quiet about this stuff, the price probably would still be the same......   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

:( :( :(  Man, when we started, it was $18.  Was that last year?

Depending on the amount of uses, I would recommend the spray can for ease and storage.  When open, it evaporates rather quickly.  Then you end up with TSI321.  So maybe just buy TSI321 and you are good.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

coastalobsession

Take a look at krol oil
Coastal Obsession Deckhand and reel cleaning

redsetta

One of the best penetrating oils on the market.
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

tacoma09

Quote from: alantani on February 01, 2012, 05:59:48 PM
i just ordered a case of 12 cans of 8 ounce tsi 301 and the price jumped from $20 a can to $23.  sorry, gentlemen.  guess we will have to take the blame for this one.  if we had kept quiet about this stuff, the price probably would still be the same......   :-\

If comparing to Xtreme reel + and ts301; which is better?

alantani

they are different.  xtreme reel + is the slickest stuff on earth, but it only lasts 2 weeks to 2 months.  tsi 301 is 70-80% as slick, but it lasts 1-2 years.  corrosion x is half as slick and lasts 6 months to a year.  understand, i am playing fast and loose with the numbers.  these are just VERY rough impressions........   :-\

tacoma09

How about ReelX?  Is that stuff any good?  I've been using it ever since I ordered from Smoothdrags.

alantani

yes, reel x is the same as corrosion x but it has more of that "secret" ingredient.

tacoma09

thx Alan!  By the way did you receive my payment?

alantani

yes, thanks.  we are all square. 

Marko

Geez.. i was late to know this product...  ;D

Mr. Alan Tani, what size do you Have in stock? thanks

alantani

it's a standard 8 ounce can.  the website is posted above. 

Marko

Anyway, regarding shipment, Do You have any trouble sending it to another continent Mr. Alan?

thanks