April fools or just reaching.

Started by oldmanjoe, April 02, 2022, 12:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldmanjoe

:o   Are they serious !!!!

Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

philaroman

in next episode, he also poops out a crab/craw trap & shoots a spear-gun out of his...

JasonGotaProblem

I saw that and thought it was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen, and I live in FL. That's the only logical explanation.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

Swami805

Had me going for a minute this morning until I realized the date
Do what you can with that you have where you are

oldmanjoe

I can watch people at the boat ramp and shake my head , but i think the pier is going to win this round .
      I can see this as a new form of entertainment , especially with two people side by side with this rig .

Quote from: Swami805 on April 02, 2022, 04:23:44 AMHad me going for a minute this morning until I realized the date
No joke, Somebody Dream .    Now we can have a discussion about building heavy rods again on a whole new plain . Double trouble

https://mudhole.com/blogs/news/spincastr?trk_msg=MSVVCTRCKDO4J0QHOQH8V4SLP0&trk_contact=8A3A1TQ692DVSQD3BE7EFF8EHG&trk_sid=P9GE32K12G6KE2BMAGGQJQIME8&trk_link=3MQ5RM67S5E4944FO414DLMI4O&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=https%3a%2f%2fmudhole.com%2fblogs%2fnews%2fspincastr&utm_campaign=SpinCastr+Apr+1+2022
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

RowdyW

It's going to take a lot of coordination & practice to cast both lines at once. Backlashes are going to be horrendous. Don't forget to bring a sharp knife & scissor.  ;D  ;D  >:(       Rudy

happyhooker

The date says it all, but it is a hoot watching that guy cranking his a** off.

Frank

Midway Tommy

Quote from: oldmanjoe on April 02, 2022, 03:32:59 PMI can watch people at the boat ramp and shake my head , but i think the pier is going to win this round .
      I can see this as a new form of entertainment , especially with two people side by side with this rig .

Quote from: Swami805 on April 02, 2022, 04:23:44 AMHad me going for a minute this morning until I realized the date
No joke, Somebody Dream .    Now we can have a discussion about building heavy rods again on a whole new plain . Double trouble

https://mudhole.com/blogs/news/spincastr?trk_msg=MSVVCTRCKDO4J0QHOQH8V4SLP0&trk_contact=8A3A1TQ692DVSQD3BE7EFF8EHG&trk_sid=P9GE32K12G6KE2BMAGGQJQIME8&trk_link=3MQ5RM67S5E4944FO414DLMI4O&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=https%3a%2f%2fmudhole.com%2fblogs%2fnews%2fspincastr&utm_campaign=SpinCastr+Apr+1+2022

I opted to put one in my cart and build an over-under rod just for kicks.  ;D
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

oldmanjoe

Quote from: Midway Tommy on April 03, 2022, 05:47:35 PM
Quote from: oldmanjoe on April 02, 2022, 03:32:59 PMI can watch people at the boat ramp and shake my head , but i think the pier is going to win this round .

I opted to put one in my cart and build an over-under rod just for kicks.  ;D
I have two coming , I figure this idea  might take off .   Just think you can bottom fish and fish the middle column at the same time or if you can`t make up your mind what bait to use , you can drop 2 different  baits .  :d 

JasonGotaProblem

For those that don't want the hassle of bringing 2 rods. But do want the hassle of one really awkward rod. Or two in Joe's case.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

oldmanjoe

Quote from: JasonGotaProblem on April 03, 2022, 07:22:09 PMFor those that don't want the hassle of bringing 2 rods. But do want the hassle of one really awkward rod. Or two in Joe's case.
There maybe a small coordination learning curve  , But the cool factor ... :d

philaroman

reel in one seat...  22 in other...  BassDucken!!!   :o :o :o