VERY STRANGE FISH PHOTOS OF A RAT FISH IN BAJA

Started by Dominick, February 05, 2012, 04:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Hi Folks:  I fish with Pisces Sportfishing in Cabo San Lucas for the Western Outdoor News Tuna Jackpot.  I'll be fishing it again in November 2012.  I would like you to check out the Pisces Blog for photos of a very strange fish.  Sal:  There are some photos of a couple of guys from Transylvania.  Maybe you know them.  http://piscesfleet.blogspot.com/  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

erikpowell

Hi Dom.... What a crazy looking fish, or creature, or whatever that is... I'll be keeping an eye on the Pisces blog for the scientists' answer..
Curious..... and cool. Thanks for sharing!

Rare

The eye has a good amount of protein right now.... ;D Looks like a catfish/shark.....

Dominick

Quote from: Rare on February 05, 2012, 06:21:57 PM
The eye has a good amount of protein right now.... ;D Looks like a catfish/shark.....
Rare:  You know anything is possible.  It could be a hybrid.  A natural mutation or unnatural mutation.  Maybe a guppie swam too close to a nuclear facility.  ::)  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

seaeagle2

We used t catch ratfish in Puget Sound, They are one ugly customer.... we don't catch them so much anymore because bottom fish in the sound is closed except for a ling cod season in the spring so normally we're not fishing deep enough anymore to catch them....
"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

Alto Mare

Crazy looking fish Dominick. Maybe it's the outcome of a catfish mating with an iguana ;D. All I know is, if they multiply I'm selling all of my gear ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Jayce

Cue X-Files Music   ;D

Its an Alien !!!
(UFO - Unidentified Floating Object)

whalebreath

Ratfish are common here in British Columbia but I've never seen one any longer than 30cm-that thing is a monster!