Old trolling reels

Started by smnaguwa, June 16, 2022, 12:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smnaguwa

There are old trolling reels that I don't recognize for auction on sacvalleyauctions.com. No labels on gold ones. Auction ends tonight.

1badf350

If you are talking about these, they are salt and pepper shakers, not actual reels

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

smnaguwa

Thanks, Chris. Boy is my face red.

1badf350

No worries man. They are actually pretty cool. I wouldn't mind having a set of them
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Gfish

Yeah, very realistic, and a great idea, how much?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

smnaguwa

It was an auction and the lot including a Pflueger Capitol 1988 reel(unserviced) and old trolling rod + old lures went for $131(not me).

Squidder Bidder

I seem to remember those things being in the old Offshore Angler catalog. They were over $100 new, IIRC.

philaroman

Quote from: smnaguwa on June 17, 2022, 05:36:46 PMThanks, Chris. Boy is my face red.

hey, it's not like you were fooled by the reel alarm clock, or reel TP holder  ;D

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!