The Maiko and the Red Cooler

Started by gstours, July 13, 2022, 02:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here,s a clip of some work/fun we had recently,  it started out as fun at least.   See what you think?
  Most comments welcome. :d     Just trying to keep the Northwest Section open.

Wompus Cat

Gonna have to a get a Bigger Cooler.
If the engine quit on ya out there you could tie a squid to a cane pole and put it out over the Bow ,Tie a rope on that sucker and throw him in and dangle the bait in front of him and point it towards shore .
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

jurelometer

Good to see you back in action.   If you aren't careful, you'll have your own Discovery Channel reality fishing show soon.     No shortage of big fish, colorful characters, and  "butt" puns.   And at least one episode on the red cooler.

And I will definitely tune in for the celebrity guest episode featuring  Wayne and Dominick...

-J

El Pescador

Dave!

You make me BLUSH!!!!  :o

Dominick doesn't blush, he's an Attorney!!!!!

If you want to catch & LAND HUGE Hard-Fighting Halibuts, visit Gary in Gustavus, AK & Glacier Bay NP.

Here's "Sal-made-famous THE TANK" - this reel landed 325 lbs. Halibut Dominick hooked & caught!!!

Buddies to the END!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Dominick

Jueno, is so organized he can pull up any picture he wants.  I'm glad you posted these again pal. I am in the running for the best looking fisherman contest.  Good work Gary and Dan, although I got slightly seasick with that video.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

El Pescador

Then let's put you in charge of drag'n caught Halibut across the yard!!!!  And aren't YOU CUTE!!!! >:D

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Dominick

Action photos, love it.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.