Handle length measurement on Garcia Kingfisher GK-64?

Started by WVHillbilly, July 15, 2022, 06:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WVHillbilly

Anyone have one of the above that could give me a handle length measurement please? This handle may fit a need I have, but cannot find anything on length. center of counterweight pin to center of knob pin would be sufficient. Please and thank you kindly
Feeshin is Feeshin

Wompus Cat

Don't think it will work BUT I gots some of those and will get you a measurement today.
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

WVHillbilly

Quote from: Wompus Cat on July 15, 2022, 07:06:26 PMDon't think it will work BUT I gots some of those and will get you a measurement today.

Awesome Sauce!
Thank you kindly
Feeshin is Feeshin

Wompus Cat

5" Long has a counter Ballance ,T0rpedo Handle ,annnnnnnd
a 9mm Square Hole in it .

WVHillbilly

Dang boy skippy! Thanks Cat! I kinda studied and went with the made in japan thingy!
Now before I send my dollars someplace else ... you want to part with a couple?
Feeshin is Feeshin

WVHillbilly

Had to quick snag a couple before someone took em ........ Thank you kindly Wompus Cat
Feeshin is Feeshin

JasonGotaProblem

Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

Wompus Cat

Quote from: WVHillbilly on July 15, 2022, 07:32:01 PMHad to quick snag a couple before someone took em ........ Thank you kindly Wompus Cat

No Problemo !
I will just put it back in the batch

WVHillbilly

Quote from: Wompus Cat on July 15, 2022, 08:30:42 PM
Quote from: WVHillbilly on July 15, 2022, 07:32:01 PMHad to quick snag a couple before someone took em ........ Thank you kindly Wompus Cat

No Problemo !
I will just put it back in the batch

ummmm ...... I may pull yer chain soon. i see some t handles there. Perhaps they also measure 9mm square? I suspect the shimano may

Feeshin is Feeshin