Unusual "Patriotic" Penn Senators

Started by ez2cdave, July 22, 2022, 08:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ez2cdave

I saw these on eBay a couple of weeks ago . . . I know nothing about them, al all !

Tight Lines !

Dave F.

ez2cdave

More . . .

Tight Lines !

Dave F.

Shellbelly

I'd salute those reels....then take 'em apart to see what's inside.
"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)

Gfish

Quote from: Shellbelly on July 22, 2022, 08:10:37 PMI'd salute those reels....then take 'em apart to see what's inside.

Good one.

Pretty cool lookin. Wonder how they did it. Serious patriots know though, that the USA flag is really only supposed to be a cloth flag.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

ez2cdave

Quote from: Gfish on July 22, 2022, 08:55:37 PMPretty cool lookin. Wonder how they did it. Serious patriots know though, that the USA flag is really only supposed to be a cloth flag.

Well, I don't think they were "airbrushed". Maybe they were "hydro-dipped" ( Hydrographic transfer ) with a transfer film applied ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_transfer_printing

Dave F.

Keta

Quote from: Gfish on July 22, 2022, 08:55:37 PM
Quote from: Shellbelly on July 22, 2022, 08:10:37 PMI'd salute those reels....then take 'em apart to see what's inside.
Serious patriots know though, that the USA flag is really only supposed to be a cloth flag.

Yup.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Gfish

Not knocking those reels or anything else with the Flag emblem on it, like bumper-stickers, clothing, etc. Guess that means I'm not serious about other peoples opinions on the proper use of the Flag.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Shellbelly

Think of the possibilities.  Reel shops....get ready!

Hey, your bakelite won't fade anymore.
"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)