Penn Replacement Reel Bases

Started by Cortez_Conversions, August 01, 2022, 12:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez_Conversions

Hello All,

New product release:

https://www.cortezconversions.com/product-page/penn-reel-seat-upgrade

This first run is only available in Black, but more colors will be coming out later.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Swami805

They fit Newells too, nice replacement for the graphite bases
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Squidder Bidder

Just ordered a 30-49. Can't wait for the silvers to come out. Great stuff, Tom.

Maxed Out

Very nice Tom !! I'll be snagging a few after fishing season ends

Edit: I notice your "fitment list" includes the 99. The silver beach 99 has 3 screw base, but for those with jigmaster 99 these bases will fit those reels.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: Maxed Out on August 01, 2022, 03:58:48 PMVery nice Tom !! I'll be snagging a few after fishing season ends

Edit: I notice your "fitment list" includes the 99. The silver beach 99 has 3 screw base, but for those with jigmaster 99 these bases will fit those reels.

Thanks Ted, I copied the fitment list from Mystic. Your comment is noted!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

foakes

As usual, those look perfect and tough, Tom —-

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

PacRat

Do these come with clamps or do we purchase clamps separately?
-Mike

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: PacRat on August 01, 2022, 04:42:08 PMDo these come with clamps or do we purchase clamps separately?
-Mike

I'm out of the Black clamps right now, so no clamps at the moment.

Cortez_Conversions

Silver and Red added to the mix!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Squidder Bidder

I already ordered a narrow in silver the instant I received your product available email. I bet I was first!

Good stuff.

jigmaster501

Is there a way on the next run to make some of the 113yts bases to fit the holes of a black 111, 112. This will revive the black 2/0 and 3/0.

If you can make bars to fit the black 2/0 and 3/0 this would be great. Don't know how much interest you will get though.

I learned the hard way that the 113yts kit doesn't exact fit the black 111/112.

These area wonderful

Eugene