Main Menu

Hi

Started by timpz, February 12, 2012, 09:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timpz

Hi all, from penzance in the uk. I recently found this forum whilst doing some research on shimano reels online, and it looked so good i had to join. It has been helpful so far as i have opened a reel for the first time  (tld star 20/40), and the tutorial gave me the confidence to do so. So many thanks for a wonderfully informative site.

Tim

Dominick

Glad your with us.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

welcome.  were you able to upgrade the drag washers?  you can get them from http://smoothdrag.com/price.html
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Irish Jigger

Welcome to the Forum timpz. There are quite a few of your compatriots on here. ;)

Nessie Hunter

Tim Welcome aboard.....   
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Alto Mare

Welcome Tim, hope you hang around and enjoy the ride. Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Norcal Pescador

Welcome Tim. Glad you could join us and jump right in.
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

kamuwela

aloha tim and welcome

tacoma09

timpz

Thanks for the welcome, It's nice to find such a friendly site for a novice.
I haven't changed the drag washers yet, but will soon. I have 3 different shimanos to work on now, so will get all the bits in one hit to cut down on postage charges. Hopefully i won't have any problems but if I do you'll hear from me soon lol.