Japantackle.com

Started by Irishdevil0311, November 01, 2022, 01:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irishdevil0311

Hello I am just wondering if anyone has ever ordered from Japantackle.com?

Is it safe? What are the pros and cons?
Thank you

whalebreath

Why would it not be 'safe'?

What is 'safe'?

FWIW Jun Sonoda owner of Japantackle is a pillar of integrity- order with confidence.

alantani

never ordered from them, but i've never heard any complaints. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Cor

I don't know that particular name, but have heard it said that chaps here buy rod building components from Japan because they sell high quality and the shipping cost is far more reasonable then buying from the states.

Certainly shipping cost is a huge factor if we buy in the USA.
Cornelis

JasonGotaProblem

Quote from: whalebreath on November 01, 2022, 04:52:43 AMWhy would it not be 'safe'?

What is 'safe'?

FWIW Jun Sonoda owner of Japantackle is a pillar of integrity- order with confidence.
Lots and lots of shady tackle websites out there. It sounds like this one is well above board but it's not unreasonable to double check one you're unfamiliar with before shelling out hundreds for new gear online.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

DougK

I bought a new lightweight spool for my Ambassadeur 3500 from them - shipped fast, arrived in a week. The communication was excellent. One of the Sunoda family emailed me at each step of the shipping process.
Recommended..

The only downside is shipping is a standard $25. I bought some JDM lures and braid with the spool to justify it to myself ;-)