Slow delivery....NOT!!!

Started by Keta, February 13, 2012, 08:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

I ordered some drag washers from Dawn Friday morning and they were in the mail box this morning!!!!!!!!!   Even Jerry Brown Line One from the other side of the mountains, about 80 miles, sometimes takes two days.  If call Jerry before their pick up time it usualy is here the next day.

Thanks again Dawn.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dominick

What happened to the surreptitious trysts in the parking lot?   ;)  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

redsetta

Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Dominick

Quote from: redsetta on February 14, 2012, 02:21:02 AM
Wasn't that Nessie?  ;)
Justin: you are right.  It was Frank.  Lee lives in Oregon.  By the way where does your brother live?  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

redsetta

Morro Bay - one of my favourite places in the world.

Dominick

Quote from: redsetta on February 14, 2012, 04:18:34 AM
Morro Bay - one of my favourite places in the world.
Do you want me to shoot the reel to him, since he is going down in April?  I found out the reel won't fit in the small box, even broken down because of the spool, so the higher (ouch) mailing charge will apply.  Dominick

redsetta

Good thinking Dominick - will PM you now.
Thanks mate, Justin

Nessie Hunter

Quote from: redsetta on February 14, 2012, 02:21:02 AM
Wasn't that Nessie?  ;)

Yes, thats me..
Dawn and I have the DEA & Drug Task Force taking long range pics of us in parking lots exchanging Baggies & money!!!!     LOL
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!