How many days have you guys logged?

Started by broadway, February 23, 2012, 02:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

On Friday night I was on this site reading and skimming (as usual) before and after poker games.  Me and my crew of guys (8 of us) hang out and play every friday since 1996 :o  While I was looking on A.T. one of my friends was reading cause he didn't understand why I hadn't put up my ante yet. He noticed something that I overlook every time I come on this site because I've logged in "forever."  Long story short I was curious how many weeks, days, or hours you guys have logged because my friends think I'm NUTZZZ!  I have 8 days, 11 hours, and 30 minutes under my belt... and proud of it!
Thanks
Alan, the mod squad, and you guys for making this a second home for me! ;)
Dom

john2244

2 days and 19 hours and I have loved every minute !!!

Thanks Alan and all members.

John

Alto Mare

So that's where that 32 footer  boat came from...poker ;).
I'm actually showing almost as much as Alan's ;D, but I have about as much as you I guess. In the beginnig I never logged off. When we were having problems logging on, once I got on, I never logged off as Alan recommended.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

I don't know about you light weights.  As of today "13 days, 16 hours and 23 minutes"  oops 24 minutes ;D.  I got tired of my home page Comcast.net.  The page had so much junk on it that I made AlanTani.com my home page.  So when I log on I go directly here.  I hit the "Show Posts Since Last Visit" link, check out what the Talk of the Town (with all do respect to the New Yorker) is about lately.  I read every post, whether I have something to add or not.  Most times I have nothing to add of interest so I throw out something I think is funny.  So if it does not make sense, I meant it to be funny.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

redsetta

12 days two hours and 57mins for me. ;)
Enjoyed every minute - thanks Alan!
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Norcal Pescador

Whatta buncha lightweights!  20 days/59 minutes. :o

Great site - great to be here. :)
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Keta

I'm a slacker with only 5 days, 23 hours and 34 minutes.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Paleoreelist

Huge light weight here, 2 Days 11 Hours 53 Mins.
The best day to go fishing is any day that ends in a Y.

Rare

Total time logged in: 1 days, 21 hours and 45 minutes. Slowly working in 2 days fo me.  :P

Maxed Out

I logged for over 5 years in the rugged mountains here in NW Washington....So I got all of you beat hands down. HAHAHAHA

Well, everyone except Sal and Alan.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Squirmypug

4 days 11 hours 42 mins, not bad for so few posts  ;D
I'm not talkin' 'bout pleasure boatin' or day sailin'. I'm talkin' 'bout workin' for a livin'. I'm talkin' 'bout sharkin'!

Nessie Hunter

5 days, 6 hours and 16 minutes. And counting....    ;D

Thats 126 hrs and 16 min...   

No wonder I never get anything done..   
I moderate at other boards (where I lead in stats for Post starts, posts etc) and log on to a few others fishing boards.
Plus a lot of time on Facebook for Family & Friends (as far back as high School ~ 1963) and old co-workers SBPD.

I need an intervention and 12 step internet program!!!!   
Hello, my name is Frank!!!!   LOL

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!