Aloha and Mele Kaliki maka to aLL!!!

Started by heckrazr, December 25, 2022, 12:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heckrazr

Yep its me.....Heckrazr...been a while since i've been on or around here.

I have yet still not gotten back to Maui yet...built a tiny house on wheels to be shipped to Kahului harbor when completed but the container ship co.'s have made it nearly impossible for me to ship...

Oh yeah by the way I'm no longer in CA but on the central coast of OR....Depoe Bay to be exact.

Not the climate I prefer but am dealing with it as best as I can.

I sold almost ALL my gear trying to finance getting my house shipped but it's still not enough so I will be looking for gear to purchase and fix / upgrade for myself.

Just wanted to say Merry Xmas to everyone prior to jumping back in here...

Thanks

Dave
Maui is where the heart and soul belong.....very soon

Gfish

Welcome back!
 Never heard of anyone shipping an assembled house to the Islands. I thought seriously about a small motor home shipped to Kauai, but it's no longer allowed. There's a few smaller camper vans here, prolly left over from before the prohibition, but they are aging. How, if you don't mind me asking, are they making it difficult?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

oc1

Mobile Homes are supposed to be illegal in Hawaii but if you search "tiny house" on Craig's List you find many tiny houses on wheels.

Keta

Good fishing out of Depoe Bay and Newport and the Siletz River. One of my daughters lives on a ridge a few miles north of Siletz.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

foakes

Welcome back aboard, Dave —-

Nice tiny house!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

SummertimeBlues

Hope this member is safe and sound if they and their tiny home made it to Maui... Pretty heavy blow they were dealt. God bless all on that tiny island.