It is what it is.

Started by gstours, January 10, 2023, 01:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

As i was reluctant to chop this clip much more, here is a halibut fishing clip in my files that never did nothing..... Some may see why,   hence the title above.
  Head mounted cams can be sorta jerky and the wearer should not be reel busy,  butt the cam grabs what it can,  and we can sort it out or toss it.
 So it is what it is.....   Ive been lucky to record lots of footage thru time.  I just thought somebody here might like to see what we were doing that day.   Many folks on this site have helped me in many ways.
  Because people here are civil, kind, straitforeward, and somewhat interested in my sharing, we owe this to the Boss,  Alan. :d

boon

I really like that you post so much content, but that video genuinely made me queasy. The fish-eye effect (ha! no pun intended) is beyond excessive.

gstours

David Hall

I havent managed to even get my camera out to take videos the last two years. Im going to have to start setting up early so I am prepared. Your videos are awesome because they are real footage, as it happens and thats all that matters.  :d

Gobi King

Gary, Sitting at home in front my multiple laptops, your videos brings fishing closer to us and let's us experience the butts you got up there.
No need to slice and dice, post unedited if you want, we can skip forward or play at faster speed.

:D
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

alantani

gotta grab a dramamine and then finish watching.   :o
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

thorhammer

keep it coming, Butt Man!!!