Static Magging a Shimano TN14A

Started by DaBig2na, January 18, 2023, 03:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaBig2na

Quote from: ourford on January 20, 2023, 02:21:14 PMAs I said it was just a suggestion. Nothing to get your panties in a bunch over. If your worrying about your $500 reel, why not just leave it alone and buy a cheaper magged reel which will probably cast better anyway? Are you in long pants yet?

Dude.. Just Stop
The Real World Doesn't Care About "Your Feelings" or Your "Wokeness"
I'm in the Real World!

ourford

Quote from: JasonGotaProblem on January 20, 2023, 02:52:35 PMGuys, what makes this forum great is that we avoid that type of... Discussion.

My idea wasnt directly in line with what you asked for either but it ended up being productive. I didn't know if it would be or not, but I mentioned something related because I thought it might help. So did ourford.

And ourford's post was helpful. To me. Because I didn't know anyone in the USA had products similar to what rocket sells, only you aren't paying the exchange rate or held hostage by the Royal mail.

This is intentionally a very friendly and supportive place. It aint like the rest of the internet.
Very true Jason. I apologize to the other members of this board for my boorish behavior. But I have to say, priggish remarks really chafe my butt.
Vic