lefty Penn 9/0?

Started by shinchan, February 21, 2012, 11:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shinchan

Aloha, does anyone know if Penn made left handed 115 (9/0) senators? Saw one up for sale but can't tell if its really a "lefty" or the seller is just holding it the wrong way.... ???
Mahalo,
Shinchan

Alto Mare

Yes Shinchan, Penn did offer the 115-left handed, along with many other models.
Just in case you need replacement parts, Scott's at MysticParts.com still has them available.

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

shinchan

Thank you for the info, I'm guessing that the rebuild/maintenance is the same, just reversed sides right?

Alto Mare

Yes, just make sure that you use a left-handed screwdriver ;)  ;D.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

redsetta

;D
Reminds me of when I was block-laying in Ireland and being asked to go for a "...long stand, 6ft of fallopian tubing and a glass hammer."
I didn't fall for it though - everyone knows the fallopian tube is another name for the Italian underground. ;)
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on February 21, 2012, 05:49:13 PM
Yes, just make sure that you use a left-handed screwdriver ;)  ;D.
Quote from: redsetta on February 21, 2012, 08:39:50 PM
;D
Reminds me of when I was block-laying in Ireland and being asked to go for a "...long stand, 6ft of fallopian tubing and a glass hammer."
I didn't fall for it though - everyone knows the fallopian tube is another name for the Italian underground. ;)

These are great laughs.   ;D ;D ;D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.