Ordering from daiwa

Started by Nick20722, February 22, 2012, 03:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick20722

So daiwa says on their website you can order parts direct from customer service.  I emailed the only contact I could find about ordering brake collars and received no reply today.  This was the email on their site under contact us.  I could not find an email for customer service.  Did I miss something?

redsetta

G'day Nick, try Toby Baar at Admail@daiwa.com.
I've dealt with him before and he's a great bloke.
Good luck, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: Nick20722 on February 22, 2012, 03:18:26 AM
So daiwa says on their website you can order parts direct from customer service.  I emailed the only contact I could find about ordering brake collars and received no reply today. 
It took a week for a reply when I needed parts. That's why I ordered my Daiwa parts from Dave's Parts & Service in Florida. I had my parts a few days after Daiwa called back.
http://www.fishingreelparts.com/
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Nick20722

I drive a lot for work so I called Daiwa customer service and followed the prompts for parts and I believe I ended up,talking to Toby.  He took my information and is sending me the brake collars I need for my reel out no charge.  I'm pleased with their customer service overall.  I'm more pleased I've helped my backlash issue with this reel.  Used it all last season with no brake collars!

flyforfish21

Toby's great! always quick with stuff. Thankfully i only live 10 miles or so from there, so will call is a bonus!

Geoff

Killerbug

Toby rocks! he managed to send me some bearings(Europe) in just tree days!!. Daiwa parts are not especially cheap though  :'(
http://forum.esoxhunt.dk
-----------------------------
They say Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf.
You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time

ranaman

I know this is a old post, but thank for commenting forum brothers, I just emailed Toby and got a part on it's way to get a reel done for a young angler by Christmas! They were ALL very nice. Hat's off to the Daiwa staff.

wallacewt

daiwa aust; have lifted their game
got the parts in 2 days!