Rocket Reel Co site

Started by thorhammer, February 14, 2023, 05:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

Has anyone ordered from Rocket lately? My cart keeps getting bungled up and won't forward into pay status; there is no icon to even hit complete when done entering shipping info. I've tried to email a couple times and they have been timely in the past, now it's pinging back. Anyone know if they are having issues?

Also, MODS- we don't have a Rocket reel category in Conventional topics. Howmmy sposed to post this build? :)

JasonGotaProblem

Yeah their site wouldn't let me check out. I ended up emailing them and the end result was them sending me an invoice and an address for a PayPal payment. The steel gear set arrived a week later. It did initially take a few days to get an email back.

Butttttt the entire UK mail system is a mess right now thanks to some ransomware debacle that has been going for over a month now. I'm still waiting for some parts I ordered from blakdog (not their fault they've been super chill about the whole thing) so I think it's just England in general. Perhaps someone local can fill us in.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

thorhammer

Ok, thanks. Emailing again.

Need a Rocket section, I know you and Kurt have them and BeachBob builds upgrade Abu's.