Greetings from the Ozark’s

Started by haulinbass, February 16, 2023, 12:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haulinbass

Hello!
Freshwater sport fishing. Grew up float fishing, moved into the Bass fishing wave during the 60's-70's on the reservoirs. Table Rock, Stockton and Bull Shoals, LOZ. Enjoy spending time on the water when able to slip away. Throw a little time into tromping about the woods during seasonal hunting.  Professional career at a major regional  hospital.
Larry

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

happyhooker

Greetings, Larry, from Minnesota.

Frank

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Crow

Welcome! My folks lived on Lake Norfork for almost 30 years, so, I've fished some of the same places!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Brewcrafter

Welcome Larry!  I grabbed quite a few "suckers" in the creek right behind the regional hospital in Branson during the spring.  Back in the "good old days"!  And many fond memories of the White Bass runs up on the James River at Galena.  Awesome group of folks here welcome Sir! - john

Midway Tommy

Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Bill B

Larry good to have you here.  Bill, SoCal mountains
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Benni3

Gobi King

A west michigan welcome to you Larry.

Ahh my ol stomping grounds, never got to fish the ozarks but spent a bunch of time with the fam there vacationing.

FYI: bunch of folk from your neck of the woods come over here to fish salmon in Sept.
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

haulinbass