Tackle must see

Started by coastalobsession, February 23, 2012, 12:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coastalobsession

Hey Alan and the rest of the board. I thought this was pretty cool. http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showthread.php?t=388243
Its a Japanese tackle shop. I wish some of our local tackle shops were like this.
Coastal Obsession Deckhand and reel cleaning

Norcal Pescador

Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Panama

That is a candy store......just looking at the pics gave me a cavity!!!
Get on the water, Man!!!

Bryan Young

Quote from: Panama on February 23, 2012, 04:17:53 PM
That is a candy store......just looking at the pics gave me a cavity!!!
Buahahahaha.  

Everytime i go to Japan, I wish I had a ton of money.  They have some very cool stuff and wonder, why we don't see any or most of this stuff here.    Tackle envy.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

I was not impressed with this tackle shop.  Did anyone notice they did not stock reels?  :'( Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

It looks somewhat like Charkbait's Hunington Beach store.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

franky

That kind of reminds me of those shops on the side streets in San Francisco by Fishermans Warf.  You know the ones runned by the Korean or Vietnamese foreigners that is totally loaded with suitcases, hand bags, and leather jackets  :o  Wow!!!....Look at that Inventory!  Things hanging from the ceiling, the wall is totally covered, and you got to do the side shuffle just to get into the store  :o

Makule

I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Rare

Quote from: Pescachaser on February 23, 2012, 05:17:20 PM
I was not impressed with this tackle shop.  Did anyone notice they did not stock reels?  :'( Dominick

You have to go to the 2nd floor. All the reels are there......Check page 2. Please dont drool  8)

redsetta

Cheers CO - hadn't noticed page two either.
It's interesting looking at the pricing.
The Daiwa Saltiga Expedition 6500 is US$1200 on TackleDirect, but US$1000 there.
The Stellar 5000SW is US$730 on TackleDirect, but US$1050 there.
It is the HG (ie Japanese) version though, which seems to have some trick upgrades - did you see that CF knob?
Niiiice...  ;)
Cheers for the link, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

D impala95

I'd need 2 more jobs or win the lotto if they were close to me.
I'm a trained killer.
It's killing time but please leave oversize sturgeon in the water.

Don Leitao

alantani

oh yeah, looks like my garage!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

BMITCH

2 days, 20 k and  a dozen 5 hour energy drinks. Then you'll just be scratching the surface!!!!!
luck is the residue of design.

Bill B

They really must love fishing and not catching....didn't see any hooks on the irons, jigs and stick baits ???......Bass Pro Shops should take a lesson from them.....ooops...just drooled on the keyboard... ;D
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

day0ne

Quote from: TARFU on March 19, 2012, 09:36:27 PM
They really must love fishing and not catching....didn't see any hooks on the irons, jigs and stick baits ???......Bass Pro Shops should take a lesson from them.....ooops...just drooled on the keyboard... ;D

They sell them without hooks, you have to buy them extra. Doesn't make the lure any cheaper, but at least you get to pick what hooks you want
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter