Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Fishinmagician, March 13, 2023, 02:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishinmagician

Love Alan's work.  I'm a lil confused (my natural state) guess I should say a lil more confused than usual. 

I'm lookin fer reel schematics, tutorials and today specifically reel reviews.  Have I  wandered into the wrong web site? 

My phone is currently stuck in "safe mode" and my memory is gettin worse by the minute. 

Anyway,  I'm a navy vet, in my "Golden years", and reside in the Great PNW -- Lacey, WA.

Used to fish, recreationally, around 300 days a year but now, due to bad wheels ( knees), price of gas n groceries don't get to fish much anymore.   Have a ton of great memories tho.

Seems like an excellent forum -- lookin fwd to exploring it, and hopefully may occasionally have sumthin to contribute.

Take care, stay safe and tight lines

P.s.  sorry fer the long post -- I do tend to ramble

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

sabaman1

JIM

foakes

Welcome aboard!

Whatever specific questions you have —- many of us could probably help with.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

oldmanjoe

Hello from the other corner of the states
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

alantani

welcome.  any questions, just ask!!!!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Bill B

Good to have you here.  If you have a specific reel you have questions about post it up and we will respond.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Donnyboat

Yes good to have you with us, what fishing gear do you have, & welcome from that crawly place down under, er arr, Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Brewcrafter

Welcome from the SoCal Inland Empire. - john

happyhooker

Howdy.  If it's related to fishing, we talk about it, and it can be found, on this site.

Frank