Back at it

Started by WVHillbilly, May 29, 2023, 05:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WVHillbilly

After last fall small stroke and a couple  fellas here kindly sending me some reel stands. Back in da shop. Had to cancel month of may feeshin trip due to wife's mother getting breast cancer. All is well however. Decided to give a different material a whirl at makin my cage for the Dolphin 614 reel. Nylon acrylic type stuff ... thank to wompas cat fer checkin in on me. Anyways shop and no feeshin better than in the ground. Happy Memorial Day
Feeshin is Feeshin

Bill B

I'm glad you're on the mend and active again.  Keep the good stuff coming.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Gfish

Alright! Back and hopefully better n' ever! Ain't been out on the water myself in awhile with Rotator Cuff pain/weakness in my right wing.
Miss Wompus cat. Say Hi to him for me.
A good Memorial Day to you and everyone else.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

WVHillbilly

Well it is fit .... Mill some windows in it later. There were bad words involved, but I am happy with it so far. Patience I keep sayin .... Blue and gray good well together
Feeshin is Feeshin

JasonGotaProblem

Welcome back!  The "making" has slowed.down a bit around here. At least the picture posting has. Keep it coming we could all use the inspiration.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

MarkT

Blue and gray is looking good!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

oldmanjoe

:)    Glad your back at it again , was wondering why you were not posting ..    :d 
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

thorhammer

Glad to see you back, brother!!!