FOR SALE! California Tuna Reels: Accurate, Makaira, International, Avet, Tiburon

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, June 07, 2023, 12:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Yesterday I picked up a load of very nice tuna rods and reels.  I haven't priced them yet.  They will not be dirt cheap, but they will be a good deal.  Below is a list of the reels. Please let me know if you see anything that you might want and I will come up with a price.  I am working on the rods now and will post shortly.

Thank you.

Accurate Platinum Twin Drag 80W.  New in Accurate travel case.  Has some light marks from handling

SOLD: Accurate BX2-600 Boss Extreme 2-speed.  9.9 on a 10 scale in original box.  Full of braid.

Accurate ATD 50T Topless.  Full of Spectra. 9.5 on a 10 scale.

SOLD: Brand new in box silver Penn 50VISX-S Cal Sheets blueprinted with Cal's special stump-puller 1:1 low gear, with receipt.

Okuma Makaira 20II-SEa Special Edition.  In original box.  9.9 on a 10 scale, possibly unused.

Okuma Makaira 15IISEa in original box.  9.5 on a 10 scale.

SOLD: Avet Pro EX 50/3 3-speed in original box.  9 on a 10 scale.   Full of 150 lb. Spectra.

SOLD: 1 of 2 Avet Pro EX 50/2 2-speed.  9.9 on a 10 scale.   Full of Spectra.

SOLD: 2 of 2 Avet Pro EX 50/2 2-speed. 9.0 on a 10 scale.   Full of Spectra.

SOLD: Avet Pro EXW 4/02.  535 yards of 130lb. BHP hollow.  8.5 on a 10 scale.

pjstevko

thorhammer

sciaenops

Ha saw on FB. Sorry you can ignore my pm Randy. I'll wait to see if you list a 775 or Viper. My buddy needs a hvy pref in the 7-1/2' length.

Bryan Young

Hi Randy,

Please send me a price for:

Brand new in box Tiburon SST 50T Automatic 2-speed.  USA model direct from Tiburon.

Brand new in box Penn 50VISX Cal Sheets blueprinted with Cal's special stump-puller 1:1 low gear, with receipt.

When you price it out.  Thank you.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

sciaenops

Actually interested in combo-Ing a Mak20 w/a 775xh (or x2h) or 7'6" Viper. You can pm me if you have.

Thnx much, Keith

pjstevko

David Hall

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I am really sorry for the delay on responding to everyone.  I had a Covid booster shot yesterday and it really hammered me so I am probably not getting out of bed today.  I will work on the prices and get back to everyone this weekend if not sooner.

Thanks to everyone for your interest.

pjstevko

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Rocket Dog

Feel better Randy. I'm also interested in the Tiburon SST 50T, after Bryan of course.

Thanks

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Rocket Dog on June 07, 2023, 11:49:24 PMFeel better Randy. I'm also interested in the Tiburon SST 50T, after Bryan of course.

Thanks

Thank you Jose!  I will let you know if Bryan passes on the Tiburon.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Rancanfish on June 07, 2023, 06:50:24 PMWhy Randy?  Hope you feel better.

Thank you Randy.  I'm back in action today, but it was a nasty couple of days!