From the SOA office for the 2023 season!

Started by alantani, June 14, 2023, 06:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

A FEW NOTES FOR THE SEASON:

Full bedding and pillow is provided in all staterooms for all trips. Bringing your own pillow or bedding is up to you.

Make sure to contact one of the fish processors as soon as you book your trip to see if an appointment is available or necessary. FYI, the processors have been taking all of our passengers without appointments without any problems. We , however, cannot 100% guarantee this will be the case every time.

For all trips that are 3 days and longer, please make sure that you have a valid passport that will not expire before or during your trip! If your passport is expired, make sure you renew before your trip!

For 1.5 and 2.5 day trips, sign-ins begin at 4:00PM and for all other trips sing-ins begin at 9:00AM. As soon as everyone is signed in, we can leave, so don't be late!!

Dinner is served on first night of 1.5 and 2.5 day trips!

Be prepared to fish all day and night if the opportunity exists!

CURRENT TACKLE SUGGESTIONS:

40LB test flyline setup with flourocarbon and #2 size hooks. (30lb and 50lb setups can be helpful if you also have)

60LB, 80LB and or 100LB setup for fishing sinker rigs (8-16oz weight) or daytime lures (i.e. 150g coltsniper lures)

Minimum 100LB test setup for night time fishing with knife jigs (200-450g). HIGHLY SUGGEST HAVING YOUR LINE MARKED FOR DEPTH

Any tackle other tackle questions or updates can best be answered by our very own H&M Landing tackle store expert.
AS ALWAYS, CALL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS!

HERE'S TO A GREAT 2023 SEASON ON THE SPIRIT OF ADVENTURE!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Thanks for the info Alan.  It's nice to see we don't need to bring bedding, it's one less thing to lug around.

Keta

Quote from: pjstevko on June 14, 2023, 01:23:56 PMThanks for the info Alan.  It's nice to see we don't need to bring bedding, it's one less thing to lug around.

More room for gear.... :D
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bill B

Three and a half more months until the 8 day...is it too early to start packing 🤔. Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Porthos

Quote from: Keta on June 14, 2023, 01:49:04 PMMore room for gear.... :D

You gotta have room for the FULL lineup of spinners in addition to the conventionals...

Keta

You would have to tie me up to get me to use a spinner.....  ;D

I do have 2 I use for kokanee jigging.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain