This 113H is Maxed Out!!!!!

Started by Finest Kind, June 15, 2023, 06:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finest Kind

Wow Ted! Posting a picture of your red 113H is like waving a red cape in front of a bull. That is spectacular. Now I have a project for next winter, along with a few others. I think I already fell down the rabbit hole!
John

ExcessiveAngler

Quote from: Maxed Out on June 17, 2023, 05:19:42 AMThanks for all the kind comments, but I was just trying to keep John from falling in the rabbit hole. Although it can be a fun and rewarding place !!

John, your reel will do just fine, but if you ever get the itch to reach farther into the rabbit hole, then there's still room for improvement.

I've been down that wabbit hole with the same reel
I know, I'll probably get spanked for asking?
Is that a 113H too?
I really don't know a lot about offshore fishing and big game reels anymore!
I'm 50 now, haven't been trolling offshore, since my mother, father and uncle all passed away, back in 92-93!
I do remember them fishing and catching giant fish that were way bigger than me, when I was really young!
My mom used to be so damn scared, about them taking me offshore at such a young age!
Anyway, back to the topic at hand!
I'll have to admit, I have clicked on this beauty, quite a few times admiring it lol!

Maxed Out

Yes, that all red reel is a 113h. The same topless frame is on John's reel. It's a T4N frame from Tiburon. Just a hair narrower than a stock 113h. Often referred to as a yts special.

These are all 113h yts except the red 349h bottom center, and top right is a standard width 113h

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

ExcessiveAngler

Quote from: Maxed Out on June 17, 2023, 10:08:47 PMYes, that all red reel is a 113h. The same topless frame is on John's reel. It's a T4N frame from Tiburon. Just a hair narrower than a stock 113h. Often referred to as a yts special.

These are all 113h yts except the red 349h bottom center, and top right is a standard width 113h

Well, holy cow lol!
I am definitely starting to feel out of my element here, with some of these insane reels, taking to the extreme!
I missed a really nice squidder jr. the other day, that I wanted to slowly try to take it to the next level!
Freaking guy, sold it to somebody else after I offered to take it for asking price!
I would like just to get one, nice heavy duty surf reel all maxed out!
Every time, I think I find something,I change my mind or poof it's gone!