Hello Alan,
Thx to let me in
I'm Jimmy from Indonesia
I'm nee for fishing, just about 10 times fishing
Need guide from you all
Thanks

Jimmy

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

oldmanjoe

:)   Welcome aboard .
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

happyhooker

Greetings, Jimmy, from Minnesota USA.  Being new to fishing only means you have a bunch of new experiences to try out!  Glad you are with us.

Frank

Benni3

Welcome from salem va,,,,,, ;D

foakes

Welcome aboard!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Reeltyme

Welcome to a great new world where you can spend lots of money on things that won't catch anything but a fisherman! But lord its fun!

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Donnyboat

High Jimmy, do you fish salt water or fresh, what reels do you have, & welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Crab Pot

Blasco01,

Welcome aboard!

Was in your part of the world in the late 1980's.

Never pulled into Indonesia but I did man a 50 Caliber Machinegun as we went through the Straights of Melaka. (not sure if I spelled that right)

We could see the lights of your country but for some reason we were worried about pirates attacking a carrier battle group.

Love that part of the world!

Buy it nice or buy it twice.

Brewcrafter

Welcome Jimmy from the SoCal Inland Empire. Looking forward to hearing about your fishing and your reels! - john

Hardy Boy

Cheers from the West Coast of Canada.

Todd
Todd

Bill B

Good to have you here.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!