I'm greeting you^^

Started by ohlai82, June 26, 2023, 02:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohlai82

Hello, my name is Ohlai and I live in South Korea.

It has been about 6 years since I started fishing for lure, and I became interested in reel maintenance and old fishing reel, so I accidentally found out while searching on YouTube and joined^^

I would like to receive useful information and many lessons from senior reel maintenance workers because I lack maintenance skills.Thank you for approving my registration^^

It's Google Translate, so there may be misunderstanding

happyhooker

Greetings, Ohlai, from  Minnesota USA.  We all enjoy helping and being helped on anything about angling!

Frank

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

foakes

Welcome aboard, Ohlai!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

sabaman1

JIM

Brewcrafter

Greetings Ohlai from the SoCal Inland Empire.  You have come to the right place and everyone likes to help and share information for fishing reels. - john

alantani

you will commonly hear korean spoken in our home.  we are all hooked on these korean dramas on TV!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Crab Pot

I have lots of friends in Korea Ohlai, all Air Force.

Welcome Aboard!
Buy it nice or buy it twice.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Hardy Boy

Cheers from the West Coast of Canada.

Todd
Todd

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!